Mattawan Comprehensive Plan
The Mattawan Comprehensive Plan is a long-term document that is used by elected and appointed officials, community leaders, residents, property and business owners, and developers as a guide for planning and development decisions over the next 10 to 20 years.
The planning process represents an important opportunity for the Village to:
- Create an efficient road network to accommodate growth.
- Improve land use, physical conditions, and overall quality of life.
- Create a clear, documented vision of Mattawan’s future.
- Review, refine, and optimize the community’s short- and long-range development framework.
- Attract land uses and development more compatible with community goals and the area’s needs, infrastructure, and character.